Parents’ Association for 2019/20
Chairperson Ciara Canavan
Secretary Richard Mannion
Treasurer Carol Berry
1st Year Parents Rep Emma O Toole
1st Year Parents Rep Agnes Cox
1st Year Parents Rep Yvonne McKeown
2nd Year Parents Rep Carol Berry
2nd Year Parents Rep Ciara Canavan
2nd Year Parents Rep Kevin Martin
3rd Year Parents Rep Niamh Holmes
3rd Year Parents Rep Elaine Anderson
4th Year Parents Rep Catriona Grady
5th year Parents Rep Ana Ramiro
5th year parents Rep Richard Mannion
Sancta Maria Rep Marina Rice
BOM Rep Sandra McCluskey
BOM Rep Dermot Morahan
If you wish to contact your class representative you can do so by sending an email to:
The aims of the Parents’ Association are:
- To promote communication between parents, college management, teaching staff and students.
- To facilitate the involvement of parents in the development of college policies, plans and activities.
- To encourage parent participation in extra-curricular activities.
- To help, where possible in the improvement of the overall college environment.
- To support management and teachers when requested.
Two Sculptors in Life’s Studio
I dreamt I stood in a studio
And watched two sculptors there.
The clay they used was a young child’s mind
And they fashioned it with care.
One was the teacher–the tools she used
Were books and music and art.
One was a parent with a guiding hand
And a gentle loving heart.
Day after day, the teacher toiled with touch
That was careful, deft, and sure.
While the parent labored by his side
and polished and smoothed it o’er.
And when at last their work was done
They were proud of what they had wrought.
For the thing they moulded into a child
Could neither be sold or bought.
And each agreed they would have failed
If they had worked alone.
For behind the parent stood the school
And behind the teacher, the home.